FREE Special Store - For Everyone
You can become vendor straight away when registering your Special account and becoming Special Member. Once filled the registration/vendor application and confirmed your email, your account will be created and your Special store will be opened.
Registration application can be found here.
Users registering with the quick registration (by logging in with Facebook) don’t become vendors, therefore if they wish to open their own Special store, they will need to fill up the vendor application.
Registered Special Members will find the vendor application by logging in and going to their profile page.
There is a 1% commission fee for all sales in the marketplace, it will be applied automatically.
Special Marketplace payments provider Stripe collects the following fees for processing payments:
- 1.4% + €0.25 – for European cards;
- 2.9% + €0.25 – for non-European cards.
This fee will automatically be applied to the vendor on every purchase.
To ensure safety and quality of Special Marketplace and integrity of vendors, the vendors revenue from the sales will be reserved for seven (7) days in vendor’s Stripe account. After 7 days, money will be automatically released to the vendor’s bank account listed in vendor’s Stripe account.
Special Quality Approved
Special Products – these are the products, services and subscriptions, that are marked and approved by Special Quality Filter. By purchasing them Special Members get cash-back, and for Special purchases of their invites – lifetime commissions.
All Special products are assigned to the Special category, so they can easily be found in the marketlace by using filter.
Special Members get a 0.5% cash-back when purchasing Special products, services and subscriptions.
Special Members may invite others to become Special and to register on the Special Network. In that way they will get lifetime commissions for Special purchases of their invites, up to the 4th level.
In Special cases, other vendors’ products may become Special. This is to be decided by the Special Robot.
In the marketplace you will find products that are tangible and should be delivered/shipped to the buyer’s address.
While checking out, the customer will be able to choose separate shipping providers for separate vendors. Goods bought in Special Marketplace may be delivered with the following shipping methods:
After the order is placed, the vendor should login to his vendor dashboard and generate labels from there. In addition, vendors can request pickups and generate manifests from their own vendor dashboard.
Dowloadable & Virtual Goods
In the marketplace you will find and be able to upload various downloadable and virtual goods for which vendors can turn off the shipping and delivery. These can be photos, documents, music, videos, or other files.
To add a download to the product that the buyer will be able to download after purchasing the product, check the box next to “Downloadable” when editing the product.
To disable shippin and delivery for the product being edited, check the box next to “Virtual”.
All uploaded files are automatically copied to the world’s most secure and fastest file repository, the Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service. Amazon S3 is an unlimited space cloud computing data storage for object-oriented file storage. There is no space limit for vendors, but the maximum size of one file is 2GB.
Reveal Your Specialness
It’s the next generation Special service designed for creativity, which gives everyone the opportunity to create a unique top-quality garment or accessory, or create a unique, memorable and perfect gift suitable for all occasions and themes. The system is adapted to all devices, so you will be able to conveniently create and manage your own designs, anywhere, anytime.
No Limits For Vendors
Safety & Automation
All Special Vendors can create their own auctions. Security and fairness filter – an auction ticket, which must be purchased by everyone who wants to participate in the auctions (price – 3 $).
These are well-known online auctions – participants bid their amounts and compete against each other for a set amount of time, or can “Buy Now” for the amount specified by the vendor.
In this type of auction, all bidders submit closed bids at the same time so that no bidder is aware of the other bidder. The person who offered the highest price pays the price he submitted. If two bids of the same value are submitted to the auction, the one who was submitted first wins the auction.
This is the most convenient way to participate in the auction. Just enter the maximum amount you could pay for the product, and the system will automatically increase your bid when needed. We will also notify you by email when someone bids more than you.
A reserve price is the lowest price at which you are willing to sell your item. If you do not want to sell your item below a certain price, you can a set a reserve price. The amount of your reserve price is not disclosed to your bidders, but they will see that your auction has a reserve price and whether or not the reserve has been met. If a bidder does not meet that price, you are not obligated to sell your item.
Vendors can create subscription based products and services for all product types, both digital and regular. In this way, sellers can sell subscriptions to all of their products, thus automating repetitive sales processes.
To set your subscription to simple, select the Simple Subscription product type from the drop-down box, when creating/editing the product.
- Now, you will get all the options to set up your subscription.
- Subscription Price: Subscriptions give you a lot of flexibility in scheduling renewals for your subscription products.
- You can charge renewal payments using a billing period of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- If you want to charge a fortnightly payment? Set the price to every 2nd week.Want to bill quarterly? Set the price to every 3rd month.
- Subscription Expiry Date: You can set the expiry date of the subscription plan.
- However, subscriptions products with Never expire set in the field can renew indefinitely as long as renewal payments are successful.
- For example, consider a one-year newspaper subscription, billed monthly, with a fee of $4/month. Also, the length of the subscription would be 10 months and the billing period would be one month. In the subscription product details, this would be: Subscription price: $4 every month; Expire after: 10 months.
- Sign up Fee: This sign-up fee is in addition to any recurring amount that you have set for the subscription product. For example, if you create a subscription product for $70 per month with a $100 sign-up fee, the subscription’s initial total during checkout will be $170.
- However, when a subscription has a sign-up fee and a free trial, only the sign-up fee is charged at the beginning of the subscription period. If there is no free trial period set on the subscription product with a sign-up fee, the price charged, sign-up fee + recurring first month’s total.
- Free Trial: This period is added to any length you set for the subscription. For example, if you create a subscription of $5 per month for 6 months with a 1-month free trial period, the subscription will expire after 7 months.
Variable Subscription is like the Variable Product. Nonetheless, you need to create variations to use this subscription. You can create variations based on Locations. In addition, you can create different subscriptions for different locations.
- Select the Variable Subscription product type from the Drop-Down menu.
- Now, you need to add Attributes. Click on the Add Attribute button.
- Also, set the Attribute name, add value options using “|”. Hit the Save Attribute button. Remember to choose the “Used for variations” option.
- However, in different product attributes, each variation in a Variable Subscription can have a unique: Sign-up fee, Trial period, Recurring price, Billing period, Subscription length.
- Hit Save Variations to finish. Now you can view the product with Variable Subscriptions.
- Click on the User Subscriptions button from the sidebar of the dashboard and you will be able to see which subscriptions have been purchased.
- Click on Coupons from the left sidebar.
When applied to a subscription product, it reduce both the sign-up fee and recurring amount of the subscription, but only for the first payment. For example, a $25/month subscription product with a $50 sign-up fee would normally cost $75 up front, then $25 per month. If a $10 product coupon was applied to the purchase of the subscription product, the subscriber pays only $65 up front, then $25 per month.
When you choose Recurring Product Discount for the Coupon Title and Recurring Product % Discount as your Discount Type, you will see another field open for you Active for x Payments.
Fill in this field with a number to make the coupon apply only for that number of payments, including the initial payment. Once the coupon has reached its limited number of payments, it will be automatically removed from the subscription.
Everything That Can Be Reserved
This Marketplace feature allows vendors to create bookable products and customers to customize their booking orders.
Sometimes customers are looking for products like rentable rooms, cars, bikes, tools, books, camping gear, party supplies etc. If you are trying to sell products which can be booked by customers, this is the perfect solution for you, it enables all sorts of bookings.
Vendors can add:
- multiple time blocks to a bookable product;
- tags and categories like regular products;
- buffer time between bookings;
- restricted time before starting of a booking time;
- people limits and resources to bookings.
Click on Add new product, a form similar to the new product form will appear with a different looking section below the basics. We will break each section down for your easy understanding. This might get a little complicated so pay attention. Booking is a very much customizable product with a high level of relations.
This field allows you to define a duration of your product. The duration of each product your customers will be buying. Suppose you own a motel and don’t want to rent your best room unless someone wants it for three days. So you put three days as your block duration. But when you are creating bookings for your regular rooms, you are putting one day.
The calendar on the product page displays availability on a calendar. So this field simply on/off for the calendar be already expanded or appear as a clickable button.
This is where the things start to get a little complicated. This section deals with the availability in four different ways – frequency, capacity, range and time.
Understanding this makes the following things a lot more easier. A block is the minimum unit of your product which you are making available for booking. As most booking products are unlike regular products, which are not time dependent. But booking products are time dependent, subject to maintenance and usually do not have any shipping.
This field allows you to book the product multiple times within the available time frame. Say, I have 2 of the Luxury suites and I want to rent them both. So, with this single bookable product I can manage both.
It is the minimum duration of time during which a customer will have to book your next available product. Say, your next available product is on 17th of this month, but you want at least 2 days before that day to allow for booking.
The maximum range of available booking for the product from the next available date. So, if your next available booking for your product is on 17th this month and the maximum booking window is 7 days, then on the product page a customer will be shown booking availability up to 24th.
Here is an example on a calendar how these dates will work.
The you need some time to refresh your asset / product after completion of each order / service.
If you have multiple booking blocks allocated in a single day, probably you will need some time in between to do some maintenance. This is what buffer time is. Say, if you want to clean up your Luxury Suite and change the towels before you hand it over to the next customer, you may set a buffer time of 30 hours. Leave it on 0 for no delay.
The unit for buffer period changes automatically with your block unit duration.
What if I set All dates are – to “not available by default”?
Your customized settings for availability ranges will become active.
Each field is tagged with a (?) hint text which explains each field. Fix the range for your booking availability according to days months hours or minutes and many other ways. You can add and reorganize priority by dragging too.
This section is pretty much straight forward. There is always a base cost of the product, block costs are based on order volume and display cost is something which you can display initially as the lowest limit perhaps. If you leave it empty, the cost will become adaptive as the customer modifies his order. So, you can also use the display cost as a minimum cost per order in that sense.
Check this option if your product can be booked according to several person groups. As you can see, you can also set seat limit and cost depending on person group.
If you want to add additional resources to your product. For example, on my luxury suite, I have added a resource if they want to use a home theater system for viewing movies to be set up.
These resources can be set to automatically assigned or customer selected. As you see, you can charge for your resources as both initiation costs and for the length they use it.
1. Enter the resource cost.
2. Select the resource from the drop down menu.
Resources can also have their ranges depending on various attributes. You can set them from a different menu.
Go to Vendor Dashboard → Bookings → Click on Manage Resources
Now, click on Add New Resource to create a new resource. Click on Edit / Remove for changing a resource properties.
For Everybody Or Individually
Coupons can be a good way to retain your loyal customers as well as gain new customers.
To create a new coupon for your store, navigate to Vendor Dashboard->Coupons.
- Then click on Add New Coupon.
- Then fill in the fields in the form that you get after clicking on Add New Coupon.
The fields included are:
- Coupon Title: Add the name you want to give your coupon.
- Description: In this field you can add what the coupon is about.
- Discount Type: This drop-down let’s vendors select between percentage and fixed amount for your discount.
- Amount: Add the discount amount (percentage/fixed) here.
- Email Restrictions: Choose to limit the coupon to certain emails if you like. If you insert an email then only customers with that email would be able to use the coupon.
- Usage Limit: Add the number here if you want to restrict coupon usage to a certain amount.
- Expire Date: If you would like for the coupon to remain usable only up to a certain time, select the expiry date from here.
- Exclude Sale Items: Vendors can select this checkbox if they want to opt out sale items from the coupon offer.
- Minimum Amount: Select the minimum amount an order should be for a customer to apply for the coupon.
- Product: Vendors can select one, multiple, or all products they are selling at their respective stores.
- Exclude products: Vendors can also exclude the coupon from applying to a particular product or multiple products.
- Product categories: Include one or multiple product categories into the coupon.
- Exclude product categories: Select one or more product categories to exclude from the coupon offer.
- Show on store: Select this checkbox to display the coupon code on your store front.
Fixed Amount Discount coupon means when a customer uses the coupon he will get a fixed amount discount mentioned on the coupon. Whatever his total order amount is he will get the same amount discount.
To use this option, select Product Discount from Discount Type drop-down.
Product Percentage Discount mean when a customer use the coupon in his order then he will get a discount depends on his order total amount. He will get a discount of percentage that mentioned on the coupon of his total order.
To use this option, select Product % Discount from Discount Type drop-down.
You can show the coupon on store front by checking the last option on add coupon page “Show on store”.
WARRANTIES AND RETURNS
Security, Integrity & Quality
Vendors are able to:
- Set the label for Return and Warranty;
- Select from the list for what type of warranty they want to provide;
- Choose the duration length for refund and warranty;
- Select from the available list of refund and warranty reasons for the customers;
- Write a detailed policy about warranty and refund request for the customers.
Buyers are able to:
- See the refund and warranty information right from the product page;
- Choose from the different type of warranty facility that the vendor provides;
- Extend the duration length for refund and warranty by buying add-on warranty;
- Request for the type of refund, warranty that the vendor has allowed for the bought product.
As any vendor, you would require to login to your account and navigate through Vendor Dashboard → RMA
This is the part where the vendor adds a label to the RMA facility for the customers for his all products. In this case, it is labeled as ‘Warranty’. The vendors can add any label of their choice.
The vendor can choose the type of warranty for the customers from here. Basically, there are three types of warranty to offer for the vendors to their customers. No Warranty, Warranty included and Warranty as Add-On.
The type ‘No Warranty‘ will reveal no new option but selecting ‘Warranty Included’ will add three more options, Length, Length Value and Length Duration as seen below.
Length option is whether you are looking to offer the warranty for a Limited time or lifetime. Length Value is the value to be added for the warranty offered for any product. Lastly, Length Duration is the term of the warranty in the form of Month or Years.
When the length of the warranty is selected to “Lifetime”, the length value and length duration option will get hidden as shown below.
When the vendor choose this option of warranty type. The vendor can allow the customers to choose additional warranty period for an added cost. The vendor can set that cost and duration from the Add-On warranty setting option as shown below.
This option displays all refund reasons set by the admin. Now the vendors can choose to display the refund reason of their choice by tick checking the box that goes with their store and products.
This is the return and warranty request policy set by the admin. The vendors can set the policy of their own for the customers based on their store, products and services.
Apart from setting the RMA for all products, the vendor can also set up RMA settings for an individual product.
To do so, the vendor has to navigate to Vendor Dashboard > Products > Select a product > Edit > RMA Options (Check the “Override your default RMA settings for this product”)
After that, you will get the options for setting up the RMA for this product as shown below.
The fields in this setting are the same as the fields in the global setting but here it works for this product only.
To manage customers’ RMA requests, the vendor has to go to his/her Vendor Dashboard > Return Request > Select the ‘Manage’ or Click on the view icon.
Next, vendor will get options to chat with the customer and to meet up the return request. Moreover, the vendor can change the status of the RMA request if he/she want to.
Here are the statuses:
- New: When the vendor gets any new RMA request from a customer;
- Processing: When the vendor sets the status to processing, the customer will be able to view the RMA requests’ status as ‘Processing’;
- Completed: When the RMA request is completely processed then the vendor will select this option;
- Rejected: The vendor will select this option if he or she wishes to reject the RMA request;
- Reviewing: Vendor will select this option when the RMA request is under review.
Based on the settings applied by the admin and vendor, customers get to enjoy the RMA facility while buying their favorite products. Certain options are set as default for the customers. And for other options, they can choose their suitable warranty duration for an extra cost set by the vendors.
Once the product is bought by a customer, based on the RMA setting adjusted by the admin and vendor, the customer can request for the replacement of the bought product, full or partial refund or request for Refund as store credit.
Vendors can set a minimum quantity for each product to trigger the bulk price.
All Special Members can follow stores they wish and receive news about them by e-mail.
Vendors can create employee accounts and manage their rights in their store.
Products Import & Export
Sellers can import their products into their store, or export their products from it.
Vendors can go on vacation and make their products temporarily unavailable.
Feedback On Sellers
After purchase buyers can write reviews about the sellers and their products.
A tickets system between buyers and sellers has been implemented and prepared.
1 product multiple vendors
Vendors can sell each other’s goods and hold various promotions or lotteries.